As a Scholar or a Fellow, your programme with the Saltire Foundation was not a once-off experience. You are now a member of this growing community in Scotland that represents Scotland's next generation of leaders.
The Saltire Foundation will continue to contribute to your professional and leadership development through:
• Regular Events- Including speaker events, professional development events and social events.
• Networking Opportunities- Both online (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and through in-person events.
• Mentoring Programmes- With GlobalScots, industry leaders and other Saltire Foundation alumni
• Job Postings- Relevant postings from Scotland and abroad
The Saltire Foundation's key objective is to transform the way Scotland does business. By participating on a Saltire Foundation programme you've shown your commitment to this objective through:
• Spreading the Word- Promoting the Foundation and its programmes at schools, universities, in the workplace, through your networks, at Saltire Foundation events and on your blog
• Keeping the Saltire Foundation informed on your career progression- Through social media, regular correspondence and at in-person events.
• Contributing to alumni fundraising campaigns- Where possible, in order to ensure future years of the Fellowship and Undergraduate Programme
• Social Engagement & Voluntary Work- Giving back to communities in Scotland through social enterprise and voluntary work